At the next meeting, we will present the new CWI Board
Wednesday, January 19th: PCA Meeting at Midtown Pub? ??
Location: Midtown Pub 2405 Allen Blvd, Middleton, WI
–Private room reserved in the back of the restaurant
A Few Topics that will be discussed
- Congratulations to our new Board Members! We encourage the new Board Members to attend so if there’s any paperwork to hand over and to get our new Board up to speed.
- Namebadges, Steve Stone will distribute to anyone who comes to the meeting to avoid some postage costs. Stop over, even if you don’t stay for the whole meeting.
- Reviewing the By-laws – minor changes to be re-submitted to PCA for approval.
- Newsletter – Chuck and Joyce said they are interested in co-chairing but we might want to check with Andreas Kottschoth, our new web designer too. He wrote the newsletter for his prior Porsche Club
- Membership – Joyce is suggesting we should have an incentive program for new members. For example, for every new member confirmed with payment, the referral member receives a $10 gift card to Kwik Trip (I’m thinking a gas place). At our last meeting Chuck stated we had quite a lot of money in our account and will have to pay taxes on it and this way, it will be a win win situation for all. Gas cards will be handed out at our monthly meetings.
- Financial – Monthly report, Tax exempt status? Volunteer attorney to file IRS papers?
- Jeff Buck – Tail of the Dragon Tour, general discussion on tours.
- Open discussion
ZOOM MEETING INFO
Due to COVID issues and concerns, some may want to attend via conference call.
Sign-in information has been sent out via email